Saturday, September 27, 2014

A Quick Trip to California

One of my dear friends from high school got married last weekend in California. Mike and I were so glad to be able to attend and soak up some California goodness. We were only in town for less than 48 hours, but it sure felt good to see my family, old friends, and take a walk on the beach. I didn't snap too many photos because we were busy celebrating/spending time with family/traveling. Here we are all in Cayucos, CA with my lovely family, the besty included.

It was strange leaving California and not knowing when I would be back, I usually have some sort of trip planned but I have no clue when I will be traveling here again. Mike and I plan on staying in the PNW for the holidays this year and then who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment