Friday, June 21, 2013

The Enchanting Land of Orcas Island


After all the graduation festivities, my parents plus Mike and I ran away to the San Juan Islands. Mike and I were only able to stay for 24 hours because of work, but we fell in love with Orcas Island.


The ferry ride alone is a dream come true


Looking at maps and planning excursions 


We drove (though you can hike... that will be for next time) to the top of Mt. Constitution, the highest point on the island. 





Sun in our eyes and loving it. 



We enjoyed this glorious sunset at 9:15 pm. I love the long summer days up north


Breakfast with a view


morning coffee with this handsome man. Good Lord.


Enjoyed yummy, way to expensive, "my parents are in town and paying for it" organic cereal


It was short, but oh so peaceful. Much thanks to my gracious parents for letting Mike and I tag along.

No comments:

Post a Comment