Friday, June 21, 2013

Graduation Weekend

I realize today is the first time I have updated for quite a while. My absence might have had something to do with finals, graduation, 20 or more family members being in town, a short vacation, a new job, and moving into a new place. It has been a whirlwind, but a blessed one at that.

The whole Babka Clan came to Seattle


We went on a certain touristy boat/land tour around town. I cannot name its name because I must save my reputation... okay fine, I rode the Ducks; please don't hate me.


Super touristy thing part II. The top of the Space Needle. 


Had  delicious brunch at Toulouse Petite before graduation


Temporarily tattooed MT (for music therapy) on our nucks. Hardcore much?


Was so grateful for Mike's family to sit through their 6th (for some even their 8th!) SPU graduation ceremony. They are too kind.


Got my diploma holder! No real diploma for another year though...


Sweetheart, I appreciated all the surprises on mondays because you knew they were hard for me, all  the emergency ice cream runs when things got rough, and all the sweet words of encouragement. Spending time with you was the best study break a girl could ask for!


Mom and Pops, thanks for all the support and love from these past four years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment