Monday, December 22, 2014

Winter Solstice

Happy Solstice, the days are only getting longer from here on out; which means it is practically spring right? Here is a wee little update from December.
We went to Leavenworth and crashed Mike's parents little getaway for a few days. I had never been before and it was great to see this little faux German village at Christmas time. Mike and I want to come back in the summer to hike and in the fall for Oktoberfest. 
German Christmas heaven in the Cascades :)
I went hiking with some lovely ladies. I love having friends that love the outdoors and will go adventuring at a moments notice. 
Washingtonians are pretty lucky to have so many year round hiking trails.
Due to being in between jobs, my mornings (okay... my days!) have been slow and easy
We finally got around to decorating our tree! I love all of Mike's childhood ornaments!
But I don't love the clown.... at all.

Now to get ready for Christmas! We're having my family stay in our tiny house for 6 days.... eep!

No comments:

Post a Comment