Friday, March 15, 2013

What is this whole "Gracious Creativity" thing?




It might have something to do with the fact that I need to be more present

It might have something to with the fact that I have the uncanny ability to go weeks on end without gazing out a window and wondering about why things grow.

It might have something to do with the fact that I haven't baked, truly baked something, in months.

This is not me, my own self-doubt and "busyness" (which is soon to become a forbidden word), has kept me from passion, from doing the things I love, from letting His gracious creativity flow through me.

So here it is, a grown up blog.

Not some passive tumblr-ite reblogging, but actual documentation of gracious creativity flowing from my finger tips. It's gonna be music and food and art and beauty. It's gonna be good folks, because His beauty is so good; and it has taken me so long to realize that He truly wants to use me, all I've got, to graciously create goodness inside me.

1 comment:

  1. Every time I have a break from school/normal schedule I think I should start/restart my blog. I thought about it again yesterday. We are similar in this way––our need to document the things that matter to us. I like your 'grown up' blog. Excited to witness and partake in the beauty you grace us with. Blessed to be your friend.

    ReplyDelete