Friday, April 5, 2013

Pinspiration


here are some weekly finds from Pinterest

(1) Julia Child has always known what's up.


(2) Drooling over this rustic cabin the Santa Barbara foothills. I wouldn't mind living on a fruit farm.


(3) Soaking in these sweet words. Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander.  


(4) This top from Anthropolgie. Oh my. 


(5) Pretty plates from West Elm


(6) Is it summer yet? Can I please make strawberry cobble and put on a pair of shorts?


(7) I have officially decide that I want a backyard studio, perhaps for future private practice or creative projects! Ann Voskamp does it well. 


(8) Speaking of summer, give me a linen dress and an ice cream cone. That is all I need.


(9) Loving these handcrafted wooden spoons


(10) Oh this picture, it makes me want to go and travel with my love to new places

No comments:

Post a Comment